Quick How to Register Directions
- Go to the Your Connection page
- Log into Your Connection using your "F" ID number
- Select the "Student Tab"
- Click on "Summer Jump Start Sessions" and complete the form.
Summer Jump Start Days
All New Students are invited to attend a one-day Jump Start program on campus. This provides students the opportunity to complete items necessary to be enrolled for the fall semester and prepare for move-in, including:
- Finalizing their course schedule
- Navigating online academic tools
- Processing their Fredonia ID card
- Submitting immunization records
- Accepting a meal plan (if living on campus)
- Registering a vehicle
- Connecting with campus support offices
- Completing Financial Aid requirements
- Meeting other new students
A special, Parent/Guardian Orientation will also be offered at this time. Students can register up to two family guests to attend this program using the online registration request form. Please be aware that there is a fee for parents to attend however, it is NOT mandatory for parents to attend.
Jump Start Days will be offered from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on the following dates. (For those traveling a great distance, on-campus overnight accommodations for parents and students will be available.) Online registration requests begin April 15, 2018. Each registration request is filled on a first-come, first-serve based on your incoming major. This ensures that each student has time with an academic advisor during the course registration review rotation.
- Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Monday, July 2, 2018
- Monday, July 9, 2018
- Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Thursday, July 19, 2018
New Student Orientation will take place on Friday, August 24, 2018 - Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Please be aware that orientation is a mandatory program at Fredonia for all new first-year and transfer students. There will be a one-time, non-refundable orientation fee charged to all new undergraduate students. This fee is reflected on the semester bill.