- Faculty & Staff
At the ribbon-cutting ceremony (from left): Vice President for Student Affairs David Herman, President Virginia Horvath, Fredonia Veterans Scholarship recipient Erin Dorozynski, Vice President for Advancement David Tiffany, Veterans Affairs work-study student Mark Mackey, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Terry Brown and Fredonia Veterans Affairs Administrator Ben Hartung.
For printable story please click here.
The Fredonia Veterans Lounge is open for use!
The Veterans Lounge is for students receiving veteran affairs educational entitlements through the university VA Office. This lounge is a dedicated space located on the first floor of Nixon Hall and is equipped with comfortable furniture, a large HD TV, a study room equipped with a computer and printer, wireless access and a meeting room with a microwave and refrigerator.
Students receiving VA educational entitlements through the campus VA office will automatically be issued FREDcard door access. Faculty and staff may obtain access to the lunge for the purpose of assisting or meeting with VA students by contacting the campus VA Office.
- Please keep the lounge clean and in good order.
- Please turn off the lights, TV and log off the computer when not in use.
- Please notify the Veterans Affairs Office if there is a problem or concern with the equipment or furniture in the lounge.
- Please use the University Commons public restroom.
- If you need Handicapped Accessibility (ADA), please contact the Veterans Affairs Office.
Hours of Operation: Everyday from 7am to 9 pm
If you have any ideas on how to improve the lounge then please let the Veterans Affairs Office know.