Online giving is secure. All gifts are appreciated. Visa and MasterCard are accepted for all giving, including on-line. Discover card is accepted by calling the Fredonia College Foundation Office at 716 673-3321.
How to apply
- Download the application>>
- Applications are due by the end of June in the Veterans Affairs Office, 154 McGinnies Hall, Fredonia.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced each fall by the Veterans Affairs Scholarship Committee.
- The Scholarship will be presented during the Veterans Remembrance Ceremony on campus each fall.
Thank you donors!
This year's recipient of the Veterans Scholarship is Ms. Erin Dorozynski, from Pine Plains, NY and both Parents served in the Army. She is a Senior and the President of the Student Association and Vice President of the FSA Board of Directors.
Apply for a Scholarship
The scholarship is given out each Fall semester. Applications for the scholarship are due by the end of June in the Veterans Affairs Office.
The Fredonia Veterans Scholarship Fund will provide financial support to academically meritorious students receiving veterans-related entitlements. The Scholarship will celebrate excellence of our students and the freedoms secured through sacrifices and patriotism of our veterans. We are committed to building this endowment to the $10,000 level. We are not yet half-way. Please give to the fund! See button at right. Applications are available here.
Past Scholarship Recipients:
2009: Charlene Miller
2010: Daniel Morton
2011: Lori Dispenza
2012: Mark Mackey
2013: Erin Dorozynski
- With each gift of $50 to the Fredonia Veterans Scholarship Fund, you can submit the name and tour of service of one U.S. veteran to be placed on the Fredonia Veterans Honor Roll. View the Honor Roll>>