- Faculty & Staff
Student Affairs is the Division of the University that oversees all areas of the student's experience with special emphasis on educational and social experiences outside the classroom. Promoting student growth and development while at the University is one of our most important responsibilities.
In support of Fredonia's strategic enrollment management and baccalaureate goals, the division will create pathways to support students in their development of skills leading to personal and academic goals, foster responsible citizenship, and enrich the student experience.
The division will strive to provide transformative pathways where students are empowered to develop as leaders, embrace diversity, and become life-long contributors in a global society.
- Student Success: Creating pathways to transformative learning environments for students and those who serve them.
- Excellence, Collegiality, and Professionalism: Modeling professionalism through collaborative, ethical leadership, integrity, credibility, respect, consistency, customer service, and effectiveness.
- Respecting Diversity, Inclusiveness, and Global Understanding: Standing for a sense of community where all individuals are valued.
- Assessment and Accountability: Continually evaluating and improving practices, in order to hold professionals accountable through the collection and use of assessment evidence.
The Office of Student Affairs...
- serves as a clearinghouse for student concerns
- assists students with personal situations
- serves as a student advocate
- provides information on college scholarships
- works with all areas of the campus to promote student development and success
- is a place to lodge a complaint or share concerns about any issue involving the university
- is a place to obtain information for a leave of absence, withdrawal from college, or reinstatement
- is a place to obtain a verification for absence from class
- is actively involved in the development of the campus orientation programs
- oversees the college judicial system
- is actively involved in developing and updating college policies
Request Privacy / Do Not Release Directory Information form
Complete this form if you do NOT wish to share your FERPA information.
See complete FERPA description listed below.
Download the Request Privacy Form PDF
Information about FERPA