- Faculty & Staff
Named for twenty-year, Fredonia President Dr. Leslie R. Gregory, Gregory Hall is the oldest residence hall on campus, opened in 1950. It is primarily an upperclass coed, corridor style residence hall. Each of this hall's five houses contains a laundry room, penthouse, and kitchen. One of the houses has historically been a substance-free living unit. An independent-living oriented hall, guests are not required to sign in. Also, located directly across from the University Bookstore, Convenience Store, Cranston Marché, and Starbucks.