New students attending the Spring Orientation program may move on campus at one of the following dates and times:
- Thursday, January 18 between 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 19 between 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 20 after 9:00 a.m.
Spring Orientation is on Friday, January 19, 2018
The Spring 2018 New Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration program takes place on Friday, January 19 from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 pm. (Check-in starts at 9:00 a.m. in the Williams Center)
There will be a one-time, non-refundable fee for the services and materials of this program. This fee will be directly added to the semester bill. All new first-year and transfer students must attend the program. Please confirm your attendance by registering online by clicking the button above. Workshops for parents/guests are available as well.
A full schedule of orientation events will be sent via email to all registered students starting January 9, 2018. This confirmation will include information about:
- Arriving and parking on campus
- Moving into a residence hall
- How to obtain a Fredonia ID
- Orientation and advising program details
Here is a short list of items necessary to your success at Fredonia. Please complete them before attending orientation.
- Pay your deposit
This will hold your academic slot and unlock access to certain items.
- Complete the Course Interest Survey
This helps us pre-build your course schedule.
- Complete the Housing Application
Required if you plan on living on campus.
- Complete your Health History information
Mandatory for all students to register for courses and attend classes.
- Review and accept your Financial Aid in "Your Connection"
This video will walk you through the steps.
- Log into your FREDmail
This is your Fredonia specific email account. We will send you semester bills and key information via this email.
We are very excited you have chosen Fredonia and we want you to have a successful transition to our campus, so please ask us questions! Erin Mroczka, Director of New Student and Transition Programs is here to assist you. You may contact her at (716)673-3271 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.