- Faculty & Staff
- 2012 February - What's going around this month...Sore throat and Stomach Flu
- 2011 December - What's going around this month...Fatigue and Stress
- 2011 November - What's going around this month....Mono and Sinusitis
- 2011 October - What's going around this month...The Common Cold and Pharyngitis
- 2011 September- Welcome to the Health Center
- 2011 April - What's going around this month..... Allergies
- 2011 March - Let's get ready for Spring Break
- 2011 February - A Healthy Start to the New Semester
- 2010 December - Wishing You a Safe and Healthy Holiday Season
- 2010 November - Sexual Health & the College Student
- 2010 October - It's time to get your Flu Shot
- 2010 September - Welcome to the Health Center
- 2010 May - How to stay healthy during crunch time.
- 2010 April - Spring is in bloom, and here comes those allergies.
- 2010 March - Are you ready for Spring Break?
- 2010 February - A survival Guide for the cold and flu season
- 2009 December - HIV and AIDS: What you should know
- 2009 November - The Great American Challenge
- 2009 October - Keeping You Safe and Healthy
- 2009 September - Welcome to the Health Center, We are here for you...
- 2009 May - Swine Flu, What you should know..
- 2009 April - National STD Awareness Month
- 2009 March - Keeping Safe While On Spring Break
- 2009 February - Bundle Up! It's cold outside...
- 2008 December - AIDS: What you should know....../ Flu Season is here..... Are you prepared??????
- 2008 November - Eating does the body good
- 2008 October - Your Health Begins With You
- 2008 September - Welcome Back
- 2008 April - It's Crunch Time
- 2008 March - Safe Celebrating on St. Patrick's Day and Spring Break
- 2008 February – Have a Healthy Heart
- 2007 December – AIDS Awareness
- 2007 November – Infectious Disease
- 2007 October – Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- 2007 September – Alcohol Awareness
- 2007 May – Walk you way into a healthy you
- 2007 April – Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- 2007 March – A Healthy Start
- 2007 January – Pandemic Flu
- 2006 December – Cold vs. Flu
- 2006 October – Common Cold
- 2006 September – Stress Management
- 2006 February – Spring Break
- 2006 January – Avian Flu
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Student Health Center
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716) 673-3131 phone
(716) 673-4722 fax