Applying to 3-1-3
The application process begins late January through the end of April. Students may complete the SUNY application online or a paper version can be submitted to the Office of Admissions. See your school Guidance Office for information regarding the application process and codes. To find out what criteria are used to determine admission into the 3-1-3 Program, contact Kate Huff, 3-1-3 Admissions Counselor, at 673-3251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter the following major code to apply for the 3-1-3 program at The State University of New York at Fredonia:
0199 Early Admissions
What do I take?
Students generally take two courses in the fall and two courses in the spring. You can take more, but it depends on your high school schedule. Student schedule will depend on high school requirement, interest and seat availability in college courses. The fall semester runs from the end of August until the second or third week in December. The spring semester runs from the third week in January through the third week in May.
Paying for 3-1-3
There is no financial aid for 3-1-3 students. Please visit: http://fa.fredonia.edu/studentaccounts/rates
for a look at tuition and fees. 3-1-3 students pay per credit hour. The tuition and fees currently posted are for the 2017-18 year. Questions regarding costs of the 3-1-3 Program should be directed to Mr. Daniel Tramuta, Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management. Please email him at Daniel.Tramuta@fredonia.edu.
FYI: Some families are eligible for income tax credits for educations expenses. See a professional teac accountant for information. We encourage you to check out FastWeb.com, a FREE searchable scholarship database for college students, including high school seniors.
- Student Apply via the SUNY Application before April 5, 2018
- The office of New Student and Transtion Programs will contact guidance counselors about applicants once applications are recieved to discuss the appropriate academic plan.
- Accepted students will be notified and asked to submit a $50 deposit to hold their spot by May 1, 2018
- The Director of New Student and Transiton Programs and advisors will begin school visits beginning the second or third week in May. At that time students will register for classes for the Fall 2018 semester.
- The New Student and Transition Programs will host a kick-off meeting and celebration for new 3-1-3 students and family members at the end of the month.
- On August 7 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., we will hold an on-campus Jump Start day for 3-1-3 students. This is an opportunity to tour class rooms, answer last minute questions, review acadmeic expectations, build a success plan, and process their FREDCard.
- Feel free to contact The Office of New Student and Transition Programs Office at 716-673-4969 with questions.