2017 Senior Expo to offer resources to students
The 11th Senior Expo will be held on Tuesday, March 21 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. in the lobby of University Commons, outside of the bookstore. All students who anticipate graduating between May and December 2017 are encouraged to attend.
The goal of the Senior Expo is to provide students with a one-stop arena for staff to share important and helpful resources regarding graduation and the transition to life after Fredonia.
Information tables and representatives at the event will include, but are not limited to:
- Senior Class: Information will be given on upcoming events; class t-shirts will be available.
- Alumni Affairs: There will be sign-ups for the Senior Challenge and information on what it means to be Fredonia alumni.
- Commencement Committee: Students will learn about deadlines for Commencement, general ceremony information, and can fill out or drop off an envelope to have graduation tickets mailed directly to them.
- Bookstore: Questions will be answered about the purchasing of caps, gowns, announcements, class rings, and students have the chance to try on and purchase a cap and gown.
- Career Development Office: Students will be able to discuss their job search, graduate school, resumes, or any career-related issues.
- Financial Aid Office: Representatives of the Financial Aid Office will be on hand to share information.
Students will also enjoy refreshments and have the chance to win Fredonia prizes throughout the event, which is hosted by the Office of Campus Life.