Welcome to Fredonia!
The Career Development Office is here to help you begin your career journey; ask questions, make career choices, and start your job & internship search early!
NEWS FLASH! FREDNetwork is now POWERED by Handshake
Build your career on Handshake with 6M other students and over 200K employers! Take part in a more personal job search; explore jobs and internships curated by your interests, major, and skills.
Log in to Handshake, complete your profile, discover jobs for you, AND get connected with the CDO!
- Select student/alumni registration
- Use your school email address with your Fredonia ID number when registering (We've already set up an account for you!)
- Check your email for the registration link
- Complete your profile to begin your personalized job/internship search.
- Get connected with us - Schedule an appointment, sign up for interviews, and learn about local and regional career fairs & more!
Please contact the Career Development Office with questions at 716-673-3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our intern videos or visit the Intern Wall of Fame to see where Fredonia students have interned! CDO counselors can help you identify and find internship opportunities related to your educational and career goals. Schedule an appointment to get started.
Fredonia students and graduates share the rewarding experiences they achieve with the support of the Career Development Office staff.