Thank you for your interest regarding employment at the Campus & Community Children's Center
CCCC has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible, and creative professionals. We offer benefits and a friendly atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
To be considered for any available position, please submit the following:
1. Completed Application & Availability (substitutes only)
Education Staff Application (Teacher, Floater, Substitute) - Microsoft Word
2. Resume & Cover Letter
3. References (at least 2 professional and 1 personal reference with e-mail contact information)
Completed information can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the Center (Corner of Brigham & Temple Roads)
Current Employment Opportunities
Substitute Assistant Teachers/Floaters
The successful candidates will:
possess a minimum of a high school diploma
have experience working in a licensed childcare facility
be at least 18 years of age
be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Office Assistant - 12 Month Part-Time
Campus & Community Children's Center is seeking applicants for a part-time Office Assistant. The position will require working 12 months,12-15 hours per week Monday-Friday afternoons.
The Office Assistant will perform a variety of routine clerical, reception, office support functions to maintain an efficient child care center environment. Staff scheduling a light kitchen clean-up will be a small part of the position. We are looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
The successful candidate will:
- possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- have experience in an office setting
- create, edit and update spreadsheets (excel and google docs)
- possess a pleasant, friendly disposition with strong interpersonal communication skills
- have experience working in a licensed childcare facility (preferred)
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.
Application review will begin September 12, 2017, and continue until the position has been filled.