Thank you for your interest regarding employment at the Campus & Community Children's Center
CCCC has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible, and creative professionals. We offer benefits and a friendly atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
Current Employment Opportunities
Substitute Assistant Teacher/Floater
The successful candidates will:
- possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- have experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for any available position, please submit the following:
1. Completed Application & Availability (substitutes only)
Education Staff Application (Teacher, Floater, Substitute) - Microsoft Word
Availability Form - (substitutes only)
2. Resume & Cover Letter
3. References (at least 2 professional and 1 personal reference with e-mail contact information)
Completed information can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the Center (Corner of Brigham & Temple Roads).