UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
8/21/17- First Day of the 2017-2018 Year, Welcome New Students!
9/4/17 - Labor Day - All programs closed
9/20/17 Parent Night/Open House (main center) - 5:30-6:30, Family Potluck dinner
10/9/17 Columbus Day - CCCC main center closed
11/23-24/17 Thanksgiving Holiday - Closed
12/25/17-1/1/17 Winter Break - Closed
1/15/17 Martin Luther King Day - CCCC main center closed
3/16/17 Staff Development Day - CCCC main center closed
4/17 Month of the Young Child - various activities throughout all programs
5/28/17 Memorial Day - Closed
6/21/17 Family Picnic - Main center 5:00-6:30
6/25/17 Summer Camp begins
7/4/17 Independence Day - Closed
Our Mission Statement
The Campus and Community Children's Center provides quality, developmentally appropriate care and education to the children of student and working families. The center partners with parents and provides a model of advocacy for children, families and teachers.
The Campus and Community Children's Center will:
- Provide for the health, safety and well being of children and families.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment that allows children the opportunity to enhance their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family and colleague.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
- Respect cultural diversity and promote gender equality.
- Work in partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between home, center and school.
- Commit to a leadership role in public policy regarding issues of care and education.
- Commit to a philosophy of lifelong learning and maintaining a standard of excellence.
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.